FP YOGA SPACE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Costs for the space:
60 min classes:
- 0-6 students: 8 euros
- 6-12 students: 10 euros
75 min classs
- 0-6 students: 10 euros
- 6-12 students: 12 euros
90 min classs
- 0-6 students: 12 euros
- 6-12 students: 14 euros
*even if you have no students arriving for your classes you need to pay this hiring fee and if you cancel your class/event with less then 24 hours notice a 5 euro fee applies.
Besides classes the space can also be used for other events and activities like therapies, small training sessions, talks, seminars, massage, immersions, retreats then a DIFFERENT fee applies. Foodprintz Cafe works with the following for this: FOODPRINTZ takes 30 percent of all events/activities.
What you can expect from us:
- The space will be clean and tidy at the beginning of your class/activity
- all material and equipment can be used unless labelled differently (some teachers bring their own equipment)
- You can bring special equipment just consult with us if you would like to store it in the space
- your activity and profile will be added on the FP website
- people can book your class and pay online through the FP calendar on our website
- your activity will be advertised in the cafe, you can also leave your promo material at display in the cafe
- you will receive an invoice from FP at the beginning of each month from last months classes
- be aware of the fact that we are a cafe, especially during lunch classes or any day activities (or some nights when we have workshops on) there will be some noise coming from the cafe.
DOWNWARD DOGS! We have two little yoga dogs: Sparky & Miso who share the space with us. Be mindful of this beforehand, they are around and are there in some classes (Jivamukti Yoga)
What we expect from you:
- We except that you leave the space as you find it, clean and tidy
- let us know if any equipment isn’t working or if stock of material is running low
- send us a description of yourself and your activity with a photo, preferably performing your activity for our website and FB page
- you are responsible for YOUR OWN PROMOTION of your activity. We will of course share it through our social media networks and website but it takes more then that to draw people in.
- keep track of the number of students/participants you have had attending your classes/events and at the end of each month send an accurate overview of your attendance through the provided spread sheet
- notify us well in advance of any change you would like to do (class times, type of activity)
- have continuity in your schedule (regular classes) don’t change your class around too much to avoid confusion for students and extra work for us
- if you need to cancel a class let your students know in advance and check with other teachers if they can sub your class and offer that to your students.
We are excited to share our beloved space with you and are thrilled to expand the range of activities and events we can offer to customers and students. Thank you for building this space with us. Welcome to the Foodprintz Family.
NAMASTA(Y) VEGAN 🙂